Have you been looking for a medical practice that combines conventional and complementary therapies, East & West, and natural approaches with pharmaceuticals when needed? For physicians and therapists who listen, who work with you as teachers and partners, and get to know you as a person?
You’ve found us.
Think of us as your team – a primary care physician (MD), a naturopathic physician (ND), a nutritionist, an integrative psychotherapist and a massage therapist are here to help care for you and partner with you in restoring your health and vitality.
How we work
1st visit: You are welcome to schedule appointments with any of our physicians or therapists directly.
Not sure where to start?
Many patients start by seeing Dr. Safayan (see Our Practitioners) for a thorough medical assessment of their current health status and concerns but it isn’t necessary to see him first. You may see whomever fits your specific need whether that’s seeing our Naturopathic Physician or Nutritionist or one of our other practitioners. Don’t be surprised by the number of questions we ask in the patient questionnaire you’ll complete ahead of time, and by the amount of time we spend with you on your first visit – you may never have had so much attention from a doctor before!
Questions? Call us at 202.244.6661 or email us at email@example.com
- Allergies (food, environmental)
- Athletic & Other Injuries
- Autoimmune Diseases (Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Cancer Prevention
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Digestive Disorders (IBS, GERD/Reflux, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, Leaky Gut, Dysbiosis)
- Family & Relationship Difficulties
- Grief & Loss
- Healthy Aging
- Healthy Weight and Metabolism
- Heart Health (Hypertension, elevated cholesterol)
- Hormone Balance (male and female)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Joint Pain
- Leaky Gut
- Life Transitions
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Insulin Resistance
- Migraines and Headaches
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Neck and Low Back Pain
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sprains and strains (ligament and tendon injuries)
- Stress Management
- Thyroid and Adrenal Disorders (Hypothyroid, Adrenal Fatigue)
- Woman’s Health (PMS, Menopause, Infertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Fibrocystic Breast Disease)
- Wounded Warrior Care
Please check individual practitioner pages for details of what may be covered by insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and for fees for services.
It’s always best to check with your insurance company ahead of time for clarification.